Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions – Cancellation, Refund, Substitution & Gift Voucher Policy
- Cancellations by the Operator – The Operator reserves the absolute right to cancel or vary any service for any reason including as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations, availability of product, track availability or any unforeseen event or circumstance. The selling agent and/or Operator accept no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities of the Operator
- Refunds are made at the total discretion of the Operator
- Pre-paid bookings may be altered in accordance with the following:
- Up until 7 days prior to the date and time of any pre-paid reservation you may change (subject to availability) or cancel your booking for a full refund by contacting the Operator directly
- Within 7 days of any scheduled reservation any change to the booking is at the absolute discretion of the Operator and may incur a fee up to a maximum of 100% of the price paid for the activity or service
- In the event that a pre-paid reservation is not utilised by the customer without any notification to the Operator then it is deemed to have been used
- Gift Cards/Vouchers – Cards/Vouchers have no value until activated at the time of purchase. Minimum value of $10 is required. To redeem, the card/voucher needs to be presented to the front desk of Hampton Downs Motorsport Park. The card/voucher is redeemable against any product available at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park. The value on the card/voucher in non-refundable and cannot be redeemable for cash. Hampton Downs Motorsport Park is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards/vouchers. No change will be given on purchases but balances can be redeemed on further purchases. The card/voucher cannot be used to purchase event tickets. The card/voucher expires 2 years (24 months) after date of purchase. To check your balance, the card needs to be scanned at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park front desk
- Any decision regarding an exception to the stated policy in these terms and conditions will be made entirely at the discretion of the Operator
- The name of the business that will appear on your bank/credit card statements will be Hampton Downs Motorsport Park Ltd. Your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars
- Hampton Downs reserves the right to interchange vouchers already purchased for other products should a product be pulled from our offerings.
- Hampton Downs reserves the right to replace any vehicle of a similar specification, without notice, if required, should it encounter any unforeseen mechanical issues where the original vehicle is unable to run.
The term Hampton Downs Motorsport Park or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By completing a purchase on our website you agree to have your email address loaded to our newsletter database for our use only. You are free to unsubscribe from this at any time.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Hampton Downs Motorsport Park’s prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand