Details of the Day
Safety requirements: Helmets and neck restraints are required – these can be hired from Hampton Downs. (subject to availability)
Average Duration: Each session is one hour in length. Participants do not have to remain for the entire duration, however no refunds are applicable for anyone who chooses to not remain for the entire duration.
Dress Code: Closed in shoes must be worn at all times.
Spectator Information: Family and friends are all very welcome to come along and share your experience with you. There is plenty of good viewing and photo opportunities at the venue.
Terms & Conditions – Cancellation, Refund & Gift Voucher Policy
- Cancellations by the Operator – The Operator reserves the absolute right to cancel or vary any service for any reason including as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations, availability of product, track availability or any unforeseen event or circumstance. The selling agent and/or Operator accept no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities of the Operator
- Refunds are made at the total discretion of the Operator
- Pre-paid bookings may be altered in accordance with the following:
- Up until 7 days prior to the date and time of any pre-paid reservation you may change (subject to availability) or cancel your booking for a full refund by contacting the Operator directly
- Within 7 days of any scheduled reservation any change to the booking is at the absolute discretion of the Operator and may incur a fee up to a maximum of 100% of the price paid for the activity or service
- In the event that a pre-paid reservation is not utilised by the customer without any notification to the Operator then it is deemed to have been used
- Gift Cards/Vouchers – Cards/Vouchers have no value until activated at the time of purchase. Minimum value of $10 is required. To redeem, the card/voucher needs to be presented to the front desk of Hampton Downs Motorsport Park. The card/voucher is redeemable against any product available at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park. The value on the card/voucher in non-refundable and cannot be redeemable for cash. Hampton Downs Motorsport Park is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards/vouchers. No change will be given on purchases but balances can be redeemed on further purchases. The card/voucher cannot be used to purchase event tickets. The card/voucher expires 12 months after date of purchase. To check your balance, the card needs to be scanned at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park front desk
- Any decision regarding an exception to the stated policy in these terms and conditions will be made entirely at the discretion of the Operator
- The name of the business that will appear on your bank/credit card statements will be Hampton Downs Motorsport Park Ltd. Your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars