Arrive & Drive or Book Online
Group bookings are available outside hours by prior arrangement only (T&C’s apply)
Booking and availability is online please phone 09 280 6593 if you have any questions
NOTE: Zero alcohol limit to operate the karts
10 MINUTE RACE SESSIONS
Please note – each race session is 10 minutes and can not be extended. Consecutive session bookings cannot be booked for the same person. Multiple session bookings will have a rest period of 15 minutes inbetween. For example, if you book two sessions, with your first session at 10.00 am, your second session will be at 10.30 am.
Hampton Downs reserves the right to correct, change and/or refuse bookings on this basis.
WHAT TO WEAR
No loose clothing and closed footwear
Open in all weather unless torrential or otherwise advised
Terms & Conditions – Cancellation, Refund & Gift Voucher Policy
- Refunds are at the total discretion of the Operator. In the first instance, a voucher(s) will be issued that can be redeemed at a later date.
- Cancellations by the Operator – The Operator reserves the absolute right to cancel or vary any service for any reason including as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations, availability of the product, track availability or any unforeseen event or circumstance. The selling agent and/or Operator accept no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities of the Operator
- Pre-paid bookings may be altered under the following:
- Up until 7 days before the date and time of any pre-paid reservation, you may change (subject to availability) or cancel your booking for a full refund by contacting the Operator directly
- Within 7 days of any scheduled reservation, any change to the booking is at the absolute discretion of the Operator and may incur a fee up to a maximum of 100% of the price paid for the activity or service
- If a pre-paid reservation is not utilized by the customer without any notification to the Operator then it is deemed to have been used
- Gift Cards/Vouchers – Cards/Vouchers have no value until activated at the time of purchase. The minimum value of $10 is required. To redeem, the card/voucher needs to be presented to the front desk of Hampton Downs Motorsport Park. The card/voucher is redeemable against any product available at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park. The value on the card/voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemable for cash. Hampton Downs Motorsport Park is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards/vouchers. No change will be given on purchases but balances can be redeemed on further purchases. The card/voucher cannot be used to purchase event tickets. The card/voucher expires 2 years (24 months) after the date of purchase. To check your balance, the card needs to be scanned at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park front desk.
- Any decision regarding an exception to the stated policy in these terms and conditions will be made entirely at the discretion of the Operator.
- The name of the business that will appear on your bank/credit card statements will be Hampton Downs Motorsport Park Ltd. Your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars.