This Repco 5L V8 is a Hampton Downs built, production-based Mustang race car. Our professional driver will guide you through 2 laps teaching you the ‘racing line’ and help you through another 4 laps of adrenaline filled fun with a total of 6 laps around our 2.7km National Circuit. A must-do U-Drive experience for all V8 lovers!
- You must hold a current drivers licence. Learner’s permits are not acceptable.
- It is essential that you bring your licence with you on the day of your U-Drive experience as it must be sighted.
- Height minimum of 150cm maximum 195cm and weight maximum 115kg.
- Closed in shoes are required.
- Alcohol cannot be consumed in the period prior to your driving experience and you may be breath tested. Zero tolerance to alcohol.
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women or those people suffering from a heart condition.
- All Participants must have a credit/debit card for a security bond of $2,000 NZD for any damages that are caused through negligent or inappropriate use of the vehicle. All funds will be released after the V8 Muscle Car U-Drive experience is finished if no damage has been caused to the vehicle.
Please note that this experience is weather dependent. We will closely monitor the weather forecast and should we need to cancel your experience we will notify you via txt on the morning of your booking. For any enquiries you can email Adelle at email@example.com or you can call the office on 09 280 6504.
Please remember to bring your voucher with you on the day to redeem your ride experience.
Terms & Conditions – Cancellation, Refund & Gift Voucher Policy
- Cancellations by the Operator – The Operator reserves the absolute right to cancel or vary any service for any reason including as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations, availability of product, track availability or any unforeseen event or circumstance. The selling agent and/or Operator accept no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities of the Operator
- Refunds are made at the total discretion of the Operator
- Pre-paid bookings may be altered in accordance with the following:
- Up until 7 days prior to the date and time of any pre-paid reservation you may change (subject to availability) or cancel your booking for a full refund by contacting the Operator directly
- Within 7 days of any scheduled reservation any change to the booking is at the absolute discretion of the Operator and may incur a fee up to a maximum of 100% of the price paid for the activity or service
- In the event that a pre-paid reservation is not utilised by the customer without any notification to the Operator then it is deemed to have been used
- Gift Cards/Vouchers – Cards/Vouchers have no value until activated at the time of purchase. Minimum value of $10 is required. To redeem, the card/voucher needs to be presented to the front desk of Hampton Downs Motorsport Park. The card/voucher is redeemable against any product available at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park. The value on the card/voucher in non-refundable and cannot be redeemable for cash. Hampton Downs Motorsport Park is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards/vouchers. No change will be given on purchases but balances can be redeemed on further purchases. The card/voucher cannot be used to purchase event tickets. The card/voucher expires 2 years (24 months) after date of purchase. To check your balance, the card needs to be scanned at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park front desk
- Any decision regarding an exception to the stated policy in these terms and conditions will be made entirely at the discretion of the Operator
- The name of the business that will appear on your bank/credit card statements will be Hampton Downs Motorsport Park Ltd. Your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars