Blue Wing Honda with Hampton Downs are pleased to announce that they are running another track day on 23 February 2019.
All are welcome and for those Honda riders – you get a discount on the booking cost.
Here’s how the track day will work
- Riders will be split into four different speed groups which takes into account the different riding abilities of the riders: slow/novice, medium, quick and race.
- Track gates will open at 7.15 am with sign-on opening from 7.30 am.
- All bikes must pass a Technical Check to ensure it is track-worthy. Mirrors must be taped or removed.
- At the tech check staff will be cross referencing your registration/booking to see if your bike is a Honda (as Honda riders get a discount). Only those riding a Honda bike on the day will receive the discounted rate.
- Riders briefing will be held at 8.40 am sharp – all riders must be present.
- Track opens at 9.00 am with 15 minute sessions running throughout the day. Lunch will be from 12.00 pm and the afternoon session starting again at 12.30 pm.
- The cost of the day, for Honda owners is $120 and for non-Honda owners it is $195.
- Hampton Downs National circuit access – 6 x 15 minutes sessions (subject to availability and time)
- Hampton Downs Health & Safety Levy
To book click here