This is your opportunity to drive your own car or motorcycle on the newest circuit in NZ. These days allow you to practice and perfect your skills. Below are a range of track day companies.
Playday at Hampton's
Playday on Track Ltd (Playday) gives you the opportunity to bring your own car, motorcycle or go-kart along to an adrenaline fun filled trackday.
Operating for 4 years Playday specializes in affordable non competitive trackdays catering for all levels of drivers and all makes of cars / motorcycles. At every Playday at Hampton's there is a combination of groups with Cars, Motorbikes, Karts or Prestige, however it is always limited to 4 groups only. Cars will be grouped by speed. No prior track experience is required, just a civil or motorsport license.
Our focus is on providing a friendly, safe and controlled environment where you get maximum track time. Whether you want to advance your driving skills or just test your performance you will love these days.
There is a range of dates with full day (9am - 4pm) and twilight (5pm - 7pm) options.
For cars click here
For bikes click here
Pre-registration is essential to ensure your place and these days book out! Go to www.hdticketing.co.nz
Downforce Sport and Performance Driver Training should be your only choice for high performace track based driving.
Why risk valuable vehicles on an open Track Day when Downforce with its professional team can bring excitement and saftey to your events.
The multi level program is designed to refine car control and incorporate on understanding of vehicle dynamics.
• In depth programs designed to extend driving experience and enjoyment
• Hone your car control skills with high performance instructors
• Gain new driving skills whilst refining existing knowledge
• Experience the feeling of taking vehicles to their limit with the assistance of a professional instructor
For further information: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (09) 280 6504
RMA Track Days
RMA's trackday events are designed for discerning, mature, amateur enthusiast drivers of performance road cars. During day light saving RMA track does twilight track days.
• Enjoy your own car on track with RMA's optimum balance of freedom, autonomy, fun and safety
• Strictly non-competitive and untimed, with no membership or prior track experience required
• RMA events are safe and enjoyable for first time track drivers as well as more experienced clientele
For more information go to www.rmatrackdays.co.nz
|© 2014 Hampton Downs Motorsport Park ||